This is a great and simple Father's Day craft that any Dad will love. So simple.
- White paper
- construction paper
- 2 colors of paint
- Paint Daddy's hand and press onto white paper. Allow to dry.
- Paint your child's hand a different color and press in the middle of Daddy's palm. Allow to dry.
- Glue white paper onto a piece of construction paper for a frame. It looks better if the construction paper matches Daddy's color.
- Write the child's name and date.
- Write "Daddy and Me" for the title.
You have read this article father's day / hand print with the title Father's Day Handprint "Daddy and Me" Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com.es/2012/05/father-day-handprint-and-me-craft.html. Thanks!